We accept all dental insurance plans (plans that allow you to go to a provider of your choice). Please call our office and we will answer any questions you may have regarding your dental benefits.
We are preferred providers for:
- CIGNA (Radius)
- DELTA DENTAL (premier providers)
- IN-HOUSE DENTAL COVERAGE PLAN (starting at $299/yr)
- AFFORDABLE PAYMENT OPTION (which helps our patients receive their treatment in a timely manner and offers interest-free payment plan.)
We accept all major credit cards, ATM, cash, and personal checks.
Now you can join our affordable dental plan for a nominal membership fee. Our plan entitles you to preventative dental care at no cost! Corrective and periodontal services are available for co-payments that are far less than the usual fees. Our professional staff is qualified to care for all of your dental needs!
Individual + Spouse
Additional Child (up to age 18)
Preventative Dental Care
(one per year)
(Two per year)
w/Fluoride – under age 15
(two per year)
|Service||DCP Fees*||Regular Fees*|
|Posterior Resin Filling 1 Surface
Anterior Resin Filling 1 Surface
|Posterior Resin Filling 2 Surface
Anterior Resin Filling 2 Surface
|Posterior Resin Filling 3 Surface
Anterior Resin Filling 3 Surface
|Posterior Resin Filling 4 Surface
Anterior Resin Filling 4 Surface
|Porcelain Fused to Metal Crown
|Soft Tissue Management
|Complete Upper or Lower
Denture (per unit)
|Partial Upper or Lower Denture
Terms & Conditions
- Individual & Spouse plan must be purchased on the same date.
- Plan cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Any unused Preventative Care services will not be prorated.
- Coverage plan non transferable.
- Can’t be combined with any insurance.
- Plan can’t be used outside of Sierragate Family Dental
- Unusual lab fee not included cannot be discounted
- Discount Plan excludes products
- Fees Revised 02/17/2017
- Plan fees stated must be paid at the time services are rendered
- The policies, regulations, and fees are subject to change without prior notice.
- Fees will be honored for one year from the plan enrollment date.